Here's a brief list of percussion literature available in duet form with various instrumentation set-ups.
Keyboard Percussion Duos
- Fifteen Bach Inventions J.S. Bach/Lang Warner Bros.
- Duets for Vibraphone Bergamo, J. Tamala Pub.
- Mallet for Classic (collection) Fink, S. Simrock
- Wooden Music O'Meara, R. Music For Percussion
- Duo Miniatures for Keybd. Perc. Tanner, P. Music For Percussion
- Dialogues (collection) Friedman/Samuels Marimba Productions
- Twelve Duets for 2 Violins, Op. 38 MAZAS Carl Fischer
- Space Dancer Lipner, A. Mallet Works Music
- Busy Signal Molenhof, B. Kendor Music
- Recital Duets for Snare Drum w/CD Whaley, G. Meredith Music
- Intermediate Duets for Snare Drum Whaley Meredith Music
- Eight Etudes for Two Percussionists Carey Galaxy Music
- Six Allegro Duets Colgrass, M. Schirmer
- Mini-Musik Fink, S. Schott
- Thirtv-two Duets for Percussion McCormick Schirmer
- Reflections Knack Music For Percussion
- Duo for Timpani Lepak, A. Windsor
- March for Two Pairs of Kettledrums Philidor Joseph Marx
- Duets 1 and 2 for Timpani Leonard, S. Stanley Leonard
- Suite for 4 Timpani and Drumset Firth, Vic Gun/Mar.
- Funk for Two Keown, A. Matrix Publishing
- Rock Duo Houllif, M. Kendor Music
- Drumset Duos Famularo, D. D.C. Publishers
Bart Elliott is a degreed professional musician and founder of the Drummer Cafe. His 35+ years in the music industry, over 100 albums to his credit, as well as his understanding of contemporary and classical music, makes him a complete and skilled master musician. A highly sought after drummer and percussionist, both live and in the studio, Bart is widely known as a top music educator and gifted teacher, appearing as a guest artist and clinician throughout the USA.