• Welcome to Drummer Cafe Community Forum.

dinner

Started by Chip Donaho, November 27, 2008, 09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chip Donaho

I trust most of you had a good Thanksgiving?
I know I ate too much.... Situps and playing drums is my cure the rest of the week.  :P

Louis Russell

Quote from: Chip71 on November 27, 2008, 09:17 PMI know I ate too much.... Situps and playing drums is my cure the rest of the week.  :P

me too but no situps for me!  I am eating leftovers the rest of the week.   ;D

diddle

I had Indian food today  8)

Paicey

Ive never had indian food but im going to try some out the next time in Omaha. Isnt turkey indian food? or do i have my history books confused ;).

diddle

I'm talkin bout REAL indian food  >:( none of that wimpy native american stuff... yeah, I mean "vindaloo" or "murg sagwalla" or "sag paneer" or "murg tiki" or "pagosas" or "Kofta Kabob" or "Keema Biryani"... yeah, that;s what I had Thanksgiving Day in Dallas  8) ... mmmm, yum-o... my new tradition for Thanksgiving

smoggrocks

aw, man. i LOVE indian food! sag paneer is my fave.

amazingly, i did not pig out this year. [well, not too bad]. my sis and i go to a restaurant every year coz i can't deal with cooking that much food and eating leftovers for 2 weeks. we went to an awesome mediterranean place on the hudson river which offered a 4-course a la carte menu. everything was delectable, and the portions weren't obscene. for dessert, they gave you a trio of little custards and pumpkin/pecan something or other. truly heavenly.

i washed it down with 2 glasses of white bordeaux, let out a sigh of relief, and then we went for a little walk along the river edge to burn off a small portion of what we ate.

it rocked--and i was thankful!

diddle

sounds nice... mediterranean is one of my favorites... I like that better than indian food... and a river walk, too!  You had a nice Thanksgiving, huh?

NY Frank

I gotta try some authentic indian food.  I haven't had the pleasure yet.
From what I have heard, I'm probably going to love it.

We all over-ate for Thanksgiving, although on the other side of the equation, we all drank far less than we're sometimes capable of at family get togethers.   Just a coupla glasses for the whole day.