• Welcome to Drummer Cafe Community Forum.

An Evening with Nicko McBrain - A Night of Drums and Drumming

Started by Bart Elliott, September 15, 2011, 01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bart Elliott

Date: Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Ticket Prices: £12.00
Doors Open: 7.00pm

Legendary drummer, Niko McBrain, from Iron Maiden is heading to Wolverhampton, UK to give a drumming masterclass.

Nicko McBrain hardly requires an introduction. Having joined Iron Maiden in 1982, Nicko has become an established and charismatic figure within the music fraternity, renowned for his humour, showmanship and live performances. He has influenced many modern drummers over a wide range of styles.

The evening promises entertainment from start to finish, appealing to players of all abilities and ages. Nicko will provide an insight into drumming for one of the world's greatest rock bands, showcasing his technique and driven along by his larger than life personality. He will also be launching a series of Premier products, officially licensed by Iron Maiden and designed in collaboration with Nicko himself including drumsets, snare drums and authentic replicas of his tour kits.

Nicko comments: "When Premier asked me to get involved with some design aspects on a new range of products, I was only too happy to oblige as I have the greatest respect for their workmanship and expertise. Collaborating with Premier has been a tremendous experience and we hope you'll like the new ideas we've come up with! It's been some time since I've been out doing any drum clinics so I'm really looking forward to these German and UK dates. It'll be great to see some familiar faces again, and hopefully meet some new ones too. If you've never been before, come down and see for yourself what the evening's all about. I promise you it's a lot of fun and a great night out!"

For tickets, directions and general information, visit  http://www.wolvescivic.co.uk]www.wolvescivic.co.uk .