• Welcome to Drummer Cafe Community Forum.

Hannah Ford 21st Birthday Celebration Vid...

Started by Hannah Ford, July 03, 2011, 02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannah Ford

Hi DCr's!!!

Well I heard from a lot of you this past week and REALLY so much appreciate the Birthday Wishes and love felt from my DC family...it's amazing!

Seems like my birthday has lasted all week! lol  My Dad arranged for a surprise party in my honor at Kingston Mines in Chicago on Friday night that I had no idea about.

The awesome Joanna Conner Band was playing and she invited me up on stage...again another surprise.  My sister had a pair of my sticks hid in her purse...seems I was the only one that didn't know what was going on. lol  It was definitely a GREAT time had by all.

Since I heard from so many of you this week I thought I'd share a little bit of the fun via this video shot by our great friend Lester Cohn of PureDv who just "happened" by with his camera. LOL

Hope you enjoy...

Hannah

http://vimeo.com/25903829]http://vimeo.com/25903829

Susan Wood

Hey Hannah
Happy birthday!!I can`t even remember 21..he...he...thanks for posting video, good job, as always.
Susan

David Stanoch

Quote from: Susan on July 04, 2011, 06:57 PM
Hey Hannah
Happy birthday!!I can`t even remember 21..he...he...

Susan - that's hysterical, but I can relate...18 was the peak in my day....

Hannah - killin it, pal. Happy, happy, joy, joy!!

You make us all proud. ;)

Chip Donaho

Yep, even the President was there....  ;D

Hannah Ford

Thanks Ya'll!!!

Chip your right!!!  I got to play for the Pres!!! LOLOLLOLOL

Hannah

Larry Rankine

Hannah, you definitely inspire this "old" guy!  God Bless and continued success young lady!   ;)

Todd Norris

How fun!  Sounds like you had a great birthday! 

Hank Gagnon

happy birthday.  ever hear of the birthday zone? 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after you are in the birthday zone!!!!

Hannah Ford

Quote from: hankster on July 12, 2011, 09:09 PM
happy birthday.  ever hear of the birthday zone? 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after you are in the birthday zone!!!!

Oh I hear that!!  I know we stayed there for a solid week without a doubt!  lol

It was a great 21st Birthday celebration...thanks for the post!

Hannah

Hannah Ford

Quote from: Larry Rankine on July 09, 2011, 05:34 PM
Hannah, you definitely inspire this "old" guy!  God Bless and continued success young lady!   ;)

Thank you Larry....I really appreciate you saying that.  I did get your PM and will definitely get your request taken care of.  ;)

Peace Love & Drums...

Hannah

Larry Rankine

Mark Counts

Well, I told you Happy Birthday on FB so I guess I have to do it here too... Happy Birthday Hannah and I really enjoyed the video. Guess I will get to see you all here in Louisville in Oct. Keep on Rockin'!!!!

Tony

Happy Birthday Hannah. It was nice to see Kingston Mines, it's been 25 years since I was last there! Nice playing as well.

Hannah Ford

Quote from: Tony on September 01, 2011, 08:54 AM
Happy Birthday Hannah. It was nice to see Kingston Mines, it's been 25 years since I was last there! Nice playing as well.

Thanks Tony...Kingston is a must see for music lovers visiting Chicago!  I appreciate the kind words.  Ya never really know where things are going to go or how they're going to turn out when you're called up out of the blue like that.  lol

Hannah