Topic: surgery monday  (Read 3177 times)

Offline Hank Gagnon

• Cafe VIP
surgery monday
« on: July 09, 2011, 08:38 PM »
this monday having day surgery on right thumb. taking out bottom joint and replacing it with a piece of tendon.  few weeks later having right shoulder rotator cuff repaired.  then later on having left thumb joint repalced with piece of tendon. will play drums with left hand for a awhile.

Offline Ryan Culberson

• Cafe VIP
Re: surgery monday
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 10:39 PM »
Sending the good juju your way, hankster!
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" 

- Theodor Seuss Geisel

Offline Mark Counts

• Cafe VIP
  • It is OK to be a little Nutz!!!
    • Mark T. Counts
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 10:50 PM »
Wishing you a quick recovery Hankster and hope all goes well. Good to see you to Ryno  ;D
I love The Cafe. "God First". If there is music today, it is a great day".
"Tama Star Classics and Paiste cymbals for ever" !!!

Offline Larry Rankine

• Cafe VIP
    • Larry Rankine
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 02:50 PM »
Get well soon Hankster!  ;)

YO Ryno!  Wasup Bro!   8)
TAMA Starclassic Bubinga and Bubinga/Birch teamed up with Zildjian!!.......and now Sabian too!

Better than this?!?!

Offline Ryan Culberson

• Cafe VIP
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 10:20 PM »
Wishing you a quick recovery Hankster and hope all goes well. Good to see you to Ryno  ;D

YO Ryno!  Wasup Bro!   8)

Hey guys!  Thanks for checking in.  I updated my Recovering In Style thread so a quick read through that will get you up to speed.  Don't want to hijack hankster's thread, ya know...    ;)

Good luck tomorrow, hankster!  Keeping you in my thoughts. 

Cheers,
Ryan
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" 

- Theodor Seuss Geisel

Offline Hank Gagnon

• Cafe VIP
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2011, 09:00 PM »
thanks guys. surgery went well.  2 weeks cast taken off and splint put on.  soon after having rotator cuff fixed.  when the doctor gives you a nerve block in the arm, gotta be careful lying down. that dead arm could go flying in your face. takes all day to wear off.

Offline Hank Gagnon

• Cafe VIP
cast off
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2011, 12:31 PM »
cast on arm taken off last tues.. put a splint on thumb. no using thumb until 8/23. aug.4 pre-op for rotator cuff.

Drummer Cafe RSS Feeds Drummer Cafe on Twitter Drummer Cafe on Facebook Drummer Cafe on Google+ Drummer Cafe on YouTube Drummer Cafe on Pinterest Drummer Cafe on Instagram