Drummer Cafe RSS Feed Drummer Cafe on Twitter Drummer Cafe on Facebook Drummer Cafe on Google+ Drummer Cafe on YouTube Drum/Percussion eBay Auction Portal
ADVERTISEMENT

+-Recent Forum Topics

Seeking to buy a Contemporânea chrome double frigideira by Will Kreth
October 21, 2014, 03:53 PM

Wow, do your research by Steve Phelps (Shoeless)
October 20, 2014, 06:57 AM

Recommendations for sticks for very light playing (NOT hot rods) by Poh Soon Teng
October 16, 2014, 06:53 PM

A special message from Dennis Chambers by Bart Elliott
October 09, 2014, 06:45 AM

Do-It-Yourself Snare Drum Wire Dampener by Bart Elliott
October 04, 2014, 08:27 PM

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Topic: “IMPROVE YOUR GROOVE” International Drum Month Exclusive  (Read 1497 times)

Offline David Stanoch

• Chef de Partie
  • "Give the Drummer Some!"
    • david.stanoch
    • Rhythmelodic
“IMPROVE YOUR GROOVE” International Drum Month Exclusive
« on: November 01, 2011, 09:42 PM »
Greetings Café Regulars!

In case you missed the news on the cool new daily DC Morning Vlog or this week’s issue of The PRess Roll, I'm proud to share that in celebration of November being International Drum Month, Bart is presenting the complete masterclass I presented, in Indianapolis, at PASIC 2010, as a free-to-all broadcast this month only on Drummer Cafe TV.

http://www.drummercafe.com/drummer-percussionist-drum-percussion-tv-channel.html

As I’m sure some of you are aware, the masterclass has been available here at the Drummer Café most of the past year as a Premium Resource for paid subscribers and I hope you’ve checked it out and enjoyed it. What’s very flattering to me about the exclusive free broadcast for this month is that Bart put a lot of time and energy into sprucing up the shoot with some great editing and he also had the wonderful idea to insert into the footage examples of musical notation samples from the handout I supplied the attendees, which I demonstrate during the clinic - the result being that now the viewer can share the experience as if being there, which greatly enhances the overall viewing experience. It’s also easier than ever to access it on DC TV!!

This event was an incredible experience for me and I was proud to have both amazing support from all of my musical families and also a very esteemed and inspiring audience. 

I do hope you’ll have a look at the masterclass and that you’ll enjoy it, too!!

I particularly want to take the opportunity here in my very own corner of the Café to thank you again, Bart - not just for the imagination and TLC you put into this feature but for everything you do for the drumming community. We all benefit greatly from the love you have for the art of drumming and I greatly appreciate you, our friendship and your many talents. THANK YOU!

PASIC’s 50th Anniversary is almost upon us. I look forward to being there and seeing any and all members of the DC family there. It’s always a true pleasure.

Cheers to all,
D.

"You are only in competition with yourself" ~ Max Roach

ADVERTISEMENT