• Welcome to Drummer Cafe Community Forum.

DW 9000 double pedal spare parts

Started by skn, August 24, 2014, 06:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skn

Guys,

I'm trying to find a DW 9000/9002 connecting bar (part DWSP211) - I've found a few on the internet for about US$100, though I'm in Australia, and the postage makes it about US$150 - not really ideal. I'm calling it a connecting bar, it's the adjustable bar that connects the slave and primary pedals to use both beaters.

These connecting bars tend to wear at the pivot points; mine has a fair bit of use and there is quite a bit of play before even moving the slave pedal.

Just looking for cheaper alternatives - I realise this part isn't exactly a 2nd hand item; you'll never know what it's like until you get it and it may be too far gone.

Anyway, perhaps there are some good alternatives out there? Does anyone know if Iron Cobra bars or even 5000 series bars work? Or a website that has these for cheeeeap?

Thanks for the assistance in advance,

J

Bart Elliott

Have you tried contacting Drum Workshop directly?

Another idea is to purchase an old, used DW pedal off eBay (or the like) that you can use for parts.

skn

I've looked around and found new ones Bart, I just thought there may be a cheaper option out there.

I don't mind 2nd hand gear, but these connecting bars are victim to a lot of punishment and I'd be up for another one sooner rather than later.

Nature of the beast I suppose.

Peace out.