Topic: Lady Finds a Human Finger in her food at Wendy's!  (Read 16181 times)

Jon E

• Cafe VIP
  • Gaaaah!
    • Things Very Special
Lady Finds a Human Finger in her food at Wendy's!
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2006, 07:02 AM »
I'm not big on Wendy's. We stopped there once and I asked for Classic Single w/everything. My mom only want a tater salad (Potato). Well we get our food, I have a classic CHICKEN with nothing, and my mom has a serving of fries.

Holy Houdini Batman!  How'd they do that??!! :o

Ok. A show of hands.....

How many out there have NEVER gotten the wrong food at a drive through window??  Nobody?  That's what I thought.  Have you denounced that fast food joint forever?  I didn't think so.

Joe

• Cafe VIP
  • Seeburg traps
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2006, 08:35 AM »
Have you denounced that fast food joint forever?  I didn't think so.

When the order was grossly wrong and the employees showed no remorse, or if the food upon eating was subparâ€"we did halt our presence there for a good period of time, or shun that particular location entirely for fear of worse.  Note also that nothing was said of "denouncing a joint forever".

I think this is about the only time I've preferred a thread hijack, in this case as an alternative to the direction this thread almost took.

drumwild

« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2006, 11:29 AM »
There was a guy working at Wendy's in Anderson, Indiana in the 80s who was arrested after it was confirmed he was chewing off the corners of the burgers!

This was at the time when the rumor was that Wendy's made their burgers using worms (which would be very expensive).

Took my son to Wendy's a few weeks ago. He ordered a "small chili, no onions, and extra fingers please."

Tae

« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2006, 05:25 PM »
and extra fingers please."

Did he have them "biggie" sized, or is that at mcdonalds... I can't remember. ???

DrumDude

• Cafe VIP
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2006, 08:31 AM »
When the order was grossly wrong and the employees showed no remorse, or if the food upon eating was subparâ€"we did halt our presence there for a good period of time, or shun that particular location entirely for fear of worse.  Note also that nothing was said of "denouncing a joint forever".

I think this is about the only time I've preferred a thread hijack, in this case as an alternative to the direction this thread almost took.

I have stopped going to places for a bit for subpar service/food, but I ALWAYS let management know (either in person or via their 800 numbers). I have also sat at a drive up menu for several minutes without being asked to wait or kiss my foot. I drove past the window, waved, then drove to another of the same fast joint across town, got great service. I proceeded to tell the manager at that one what I thought of the first one. Service at the first one has improved  :)

Drummer Cafe on Twitter Drummer Cafe on Facebook Drummer Cafe on YouTube Drummer Cafe on Pinterest Drummer Cafe on Instagram