• Welcome to Drummer Cafe Community Forum.

Drummer Cafe VIP T-shirts (black)

Started by Bart Elliott, May 04, 2005, 08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT500man

I love my VIP shirt , but would also like the Logo Larger!  A T-Shirt with a Pocket would be nice too.

Bart Elliott

If you'd like to vote on the T-shirt size you'd like to have, please do so immediately as I am having a new batch made up soon!

If you do not plan to purchase a T-shirt and/or become a VIP Member, there's no need to vote.  ;)

And ... the logo will be a little larger this time.

Oh ... and if I can, I have a handful made with the logo on the back. I personally don't like the thought of having them on my back for various reasons.

mapexdrummer1234

Another idea (for a shirt) is to have the words DRUMMER CAFE in the pocket corner, than on the back have a coffee w/ a pair of drumsticks. Just an idea

But that looks cool too. could could a tad bigger, but not really LARGE

Bart Elliott

I've got the T-shirts on order ... will be here in time for PASIC 2005.
Using an 8-inch logo on the front; the older version was a 4-inch logo.

Here's a quick question .... do you prefer a light weight shirt, or a heavier weight shirt. The original black Cafe t-shirts were heavier than the samples T-shirts I've got now ... which is made by Gildan. These are "heavy" but but definitely breathe a lot more.

Which do you prefer?!

Larry Lawless

I like the heavier weight original black shirt. It wears much longer than some of the lightweight ones I've gotten from Zildjian and Evans. I wear it under my dress shirt at school in winter months and helps keep me toasty.

Plus, at any moment, I can disappear into a nearby phone booth, take off my outer shirt and reveal ...

DRUMMERCAFE!!!

Bart Elliott

Quote from: L Lawless on October 20, 2005, 12:51 PM
I like the heavier weight original black shirt. It wears much longer than some of the lightweight ones I've gotten from Zildjian and Evans. I wear it under my dress shirt at school in winter months and helps keep me toasty.

That's why I like the heavier ones. But, when I'm on stage, the heavier T-shirts can make you very hot ... because they don't breathe well.

Well, the manufacture is already pressing the T-shirts, so they are going to be a little lighter weight than the Drummer Cafe T-shirts from the past. After PASIC, I'll probably have more made that are heavier like the originals.

I've also got some cool T-shirts being made besides the standard black. We'll see how those turn out.

Bart Elliott

Okay ... the new black Drummer Cafe T-shirts are in.

The Drummer Cafe logo is 8-inches long, twice the size as it used to be (4-inches).

The previous T-shirts we 6 oz, 100% Pre-shrunk Cotton. If you prefer that extra .5 ounces, you'll need to wait until I make another order ... maybe before Christmas.

Also, I've got a few Pigment dyed and Ringer T-shirts in various colors; sizes vary but range from Small to Extra Large.

Pigment Dyed T-shirts
We have these colors: Ink, Pebble, Periwinkle, Papaya

Ringer T-shirts
We have all colors except the Moss/Red.
Not shown is Sky Blue with Gold trim and Black with Gold trim.

Those desiring to become Drummer Cafe VIP Members ... go  http://www.drummercafe.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=6]here  and get a free T-shirt!

Jon E