• Welcome to Drummer Cafe Community Forum.

Barts Ergonomic secret revealed!!!

Started by Tony, September 30, 2005, 08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Tonight I watched an episode of "Full House" w/ My 5 year old.  It was an episode where John Stamos' band had some gig and he was playing drums.  A nice blue Pearl Export, circa 1988. The most revealing part of the setup was his high hat placement! His high hat was placed dead center over his kick, ala Bart    So Bart, your secret is revealed ;D

Actually, he looked like he knew what he was doing back there!

Dead Trooper

Didn't he put out an album or something? He was on Peavy catalogs for a while. Uncle Jesse was quite the rockstar back in the day.

Bart Elliott

LOL ... too funny. Used to watch that show but never saw that episode.

Thanks for thinking of me though!  ;D

Drumlooney

I remember seeing John Stamos play Drums and Percussions on the Arsenio Hall show (Did I just date myself?)  and I believe he's also playing percussion on the video for that song which I don't know the name but we all have heard it.  Aruba, Jamaica ohh I want to take ya....  Come on sing it with me!!!

LOL

Christopher

Quote from: Drumlooney on October 01, 2005, 07:17 AM
I remember seeing John Stamos play Drums and Percussions on the Arsenio Hall show (Did I just date myself?)  and I believe he's also playing percussion on the video for that song which I don't know the name but we all have heard it.  Aruba, Jamaica ohh I want to take ya....  Come on sing it with me!!!

LOL

He actually played some big live shows with The Beach Boys as their drummer.

I saw him one 4th of July concert in Philadelphia. The time was a little shaky at points but all in all, he did the job.

ritarocks

I had such a huge crush on John Stamos when I was younger! < & Scott Baio>  Well, okay, I still do....Uncle Jesse...show me a few things!  I'm in desperate need of a private lesson! ;D

Speaking of "Full House", I trip out when I hear guys talking about the Olsen Twins being "hot"...it seems like just yesterday that Michelle was a bubbly little toddler... ;D  (Those young ladies are millionaires now, with all kinds of fashion & merchandising ventures!)

Glad to see MaryKate got help for her eating disorder.  It would be a tough thing to literally "grow up" in the public's eye, I think.

Man, Uncle Jesse was hot!!  And still looking good I might say!

Steve Phelps (Shoeless)

I did a couple of gigs with the Beach Boys. I got the impression they didn't like having him around. Kind of a "actor playing rock star" vibe, complete with eye rolling. At least that's how their crew felt.