Topic: Updated - Track Completed! (Any one bored and want to do a drum track?)  (Read 1333 times)

Dazed

I have an acoustic-electric track we are working on with drum loops currently. I would like to use some real drums on it. This is nothing pro guys just a hobby for us. We are still working on the mix and I will end up redoing the vocals.

Anyway if you would like to consider it, send me a pm and I will give you a link to the track to listen to and you can decide from there.

Thanks for reading!

Dazed

Offline TamaDrummer

• Silver Member
Re: Any one bored and want to do a drum track?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 10:49 AM »
I would love to do something like that, but unfortunetly I have no possible way of recording my own tracks.  Sorry!  :-[
People won't always remember what you said, and people won't always remember what you did, but they will ALWAYS remember how you made them feel.

Offline Louis Russell

• Honorary VIP
  • Will Drum for BBQ
    • Retired Pilot Examiner
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 01:12 PM »
what type of music is it?
No one will believe it's the "Blues" if you wear a suit, 'less you happen to be an old person, and you slept in it last night!

Dazed

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2006, 09:25 PM »
what type of music is it?

Sorry for the late reply guys but my wife and I just added a baby girl to our family. Talk about walking on a cloud hehe.

Anyway, we do rock/blues/acoustic type stuff. I do not think we are going to make anyones jaw drop but we have some fun.

Here was the last track we did that my partner wrote. We usually alternate writing the music. I did the vox, bass and lyrics for this one.
http://www.guitaristworks.com/artists/play.php?band_id=10&song_id=426&mode=song_hifi

The drums I am looking for on the new track are for an Acoustic/Electric song submission we are doing on my site. The guy on that did the drums on the above track has been too busy to do this one. Anyway if interested send me a PM. I have had several inquiries on this piece and I guess some people are working on it. But all submissions are welcome!

Let me know,
Dazed

Dazed

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2006, 08:24 AM »
Just wanted to post a final version of the track I needed drums added to and thank Chknguts for stepping up to the challenge. The drums came out fantastic!! Great job!!

http://www.guitaristworks.com/artists/play.php?band_id=10&song_id=531&mode=song_hifi

Offline Rylie

• Cafe VIP
  • I'm really not this wide.
    • Red Velvet Mojo
By the way, Chknguts is Warren Peese here at the DC. (Just so everyone knows  8)

This was my first ever recording effort on a "real", original song, and these guys are very easy to work with, very talented, and very patient! You should really check their music out.
Shut up and play.

sleepybrIghteyez

Great job Warren. :)

I think the drums fit real nice in the track.

Offline JeepnDrummer

• Cafe VIP
  • Ding, fries are done!
Agreed.  Nice work everyone.

Drummer Cafe RSS Feeds Drummer Cafe on Twitter Drummer Cafe on Facebook Drummer Cafe on YouTube Drummer Cafe on Pinterest Drummer Cafe on Instagram