Topic: Carl Albrecht Heart Attack  (Read 6719 times)

Offline Bart Elliott

• Chef de Cuisine
  • Founder & owner of DrummerCafe.com
    • bartelliott
    • bartelliott
    • w w w . B a r t E l l i o t t . c o m
Re: Carl Albrecht Heart Attack
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2007, 08:28 PM »
I spoke with Carl at church today. He's doing well and looking good. He's taking it easy, following doctor's orders. I has a live recording in early June and if all goes well, he'll be ready for the gig.

Jon_Skaggs

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2007, 08:30 PM »
That's definitely great to hear man... Thanks again for the update.. Just pray he recovers fully before the live recording. And I'm sure he will..

Offline Bart Elliott

• Chef de Cuisine
  • Founder & owner of DrummerCafe.com
    • bartelliott
    • bartelliott
    • w w w . B a r t E l l i o t t . c o m
Carl Albrecht ... update
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2007, 01:39 PM »
Carl played drums at church yesterday; sounded good. He also shared a bit of his story with the congregation. Yesterday was the first time he played out since his heart attack. He and my buddy Mark Miller are leaving for Florida to track a live Integrity Music recording. Carl is playing drums and Mark is playing percussion.

Offline amoacristo

• VIP / Subscriber
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2007, 06:11 PM »
Carl played drums at church yesterday; sounded good. He also shared a bit of his story with the congregation. Yesterday was the first time he played out since his heart attack. He and my buddy Mark Miller are leaving for Florida to track a live Integrity Music recording. Carl is playing drums and Mark is playing percussion.

I am very glad to hear that.

Drummer Cafe RSS Feeds Drummer Cafe on Twitter Drummer Cafe on Facebook Drummer Cafe on Google+ Drummer Cafe on YouTube Drummer Cafe on Pinterest Drummer Cafe on Instagram
Click HERE to LEARN MORE!