Topic: Tonight: Lake Zurich Performing Arts Center  (Read 1688 times)

Offline Hannah Ford

• Cafe VIP
    • hannahforddrums
    • hannahforddrums.com
Tonight: Lake Zurich Performing Arts Center
« on: May 19, 2008, 12:25 PM »
For those of you in the Chicago area, tonight I will be performing my last concert with the LZHS Jazz Ensemble.  This ensemble and the director, Josh Thompson, have allowed me to grow so much as a jazz musician over the past four years.  Although I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, I know I will miss working with Mr. Thompson and I will never forget the memories I've made here.

Tonight I will be doing something I've really never done in the jazz arena. I will be coming out front to sing a jazz chart with the ensemble.  Should be fun! Anyone that can make it out I'd love to see you there.  The concert starts at 7pm and the beautiful LZ Performing Arts Center is located at 300 Church Street, Lake Zurich IL.

Peace Love & Drums...

Hannah

Peace Love & Drums...

Hannah Ford

"Life's a Stage...Perform It..."

Offline NY Frank

• Cafe VIP
Re: Tonight: Lake Zurich Performing Arts Center
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 12:29 PM »
Maybe you can ask someone to   UStream   it so we can watch/listen - live!

www.ustream.tv

8)
+
Frank
Just play

Bionic Ankle    "... we can rebuild him ..."

Offline Hannah Ford

• Cafe VIP
    • hannahforddrums
    • hannahforddrums.com
Re: Tonight: Lake Zurich Performing Arts Center
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 12:32 PM »
PureDV called today for permission to come out and shoot a live HD video.  I really didn't think it was that big of a deal.  LOL

H
Peace Love & Drums...

Hannah Ford

"Life's a Stage...Perform It..."

Drummer Cafe RSS Feeds Drummer Cafe on Twitter Drummer Cafe on Facebook Drummer Cafe on YouTube Drummer Cafe on Pinterest Drummer Cafe on Instagram