Topic: Pics from the Jimmie Van Zant Show  (Read 1795 times)

Offline Hannah Ford

• Cafe VIP
    • hannahforddrums
    • hannahforddrums.com
Pics from the Jimmie Van Zant Show
« on: August 28, 2008, 07:20 AM »
Hey everyone....

I get asked all the time about posting pictures and admittedly I"m not always as good at it as I'd like to be.

Here's a link to some pics from the Jimmie Van Zant Show I opened for last week.

http://www.austinsaloon.com/jimmie0808.html

I hope it works...LOL

Hannah
Peace Love & Drums...

Hannah Ford

"Life's a Stage...Perform It..."

Paicey

Re: Pics from the Jimmie Van Zant Show
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 12:25 PM »
Great picks Hannah Montana ;D. Your kit is way cool next to V.Zants tubs. His kit looks......well?.... like he got'm at a rummage sale or thrift shop. Poor guy needs a how to look as good as you play DVD 8). I use to eat at Austins steak house in Omaha quite alot.

Offline Chip Donaho

• Cafe VIP
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 01:10 PM »
Good pictures Hannah....Is that Jimmy in the flat hat? If so, I've got a hat just like it stored somewhere. Haven't seen it since before my hospital stay. Maybe Jimmy bought it from my wife?  :o Thanks for the pics. You are the first drummer to give me a B Day present.  8)
Craviotto-DW-Mapex-Slingerland
Paiste-Zildjian
"When you quit learning you start dying."-My Grandfather

Offline Hannah Ford

• Cafe VIP
    • hannahforddrums
    • hannahforddrums.com
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 12:44 AM »
Great picks Hannah Montana ;D. Your kit is way cool next to V.Zants tubs. His kit looks......well?.... like he got'm at a rummage sale or thrift shop. Poor guy needs a how to look as good as you play DVD 8). I use to eat at Austins steak house in Omaha quite alot.

Hey Paicey,

Hello from Los Angeles! Thanks for the note.  Glad you like the pics!  Austins Steaks ROCK!

Hannah

Peace Love & Drums...

Hannah Ford

Offline Hannah Ford

• Cafe VIP
    • hannahforddrums
    • hannahforddrums.com
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 12:45 AM »
Good pictures Hannah....Is that Jimmy in the flat hat? If so, I've got a hat just like it stored somewhere. Haven't seen it since before my hospital stay. Maybe Jimmy bought it from my wife?  :o Thanks for the pics. You are the first drummer to give me a B Day present.  8)

Hi Chip,

Writing from Los Angeles! 

Thanks for taking the time to drop me a note. Glad you like the pics. Hope your birthday is the best one ever!

Hannah
Peace Love & Drums...

Hannah Ford

Drummer Cafe RSS Feeds Drummer Cafe on Twitter Drummer Cafe on Facebook Drummer Cafe on YouTube Drummer Cafe on Pinterest Drummer Cafe on Instagram