Topic: Denny Laine showed up at our gig  (Read 1133 times)

heavyhitter

Denny Laine showed up at our gig
« on: October 16, 2008, 10:50 PM »
my band blinding edge just started our third set this past saturday when who walks in , none other than moody blues and wings guitarist denny laine and the worlds greatest promoter peter bennett, they were in the pittsburgh area doing a show at a local performing arts school for charity called [the british invasion] with some members of another band who are friends of ours when they decided to have a few drinks after their show, they enjoyed our set and we let them go onstage to do a few numbers including the song [go now], what a thrill to meet and get some group photos with someone who was in a band with beetle paul mccartney, pete bennett was the promoter for the beetles, stones,elvis, bob hope,michael jackson and many more, also he was frank sinatra's drummer for a while, so it was my pleasure to let him sit behind my kit, as soon as we get the photos on our website i'll let you guys know.

Drummer Cafe RSS Feeds Drummer Cafe on Twitter Drummer Cafe on Facebook Drummer Cafe on YouTube Drummer Cafe on Pinterest Drummer Cafe on Instagram