• Welcome to Drummer Cafe Community Forum.

Billy Ward needs your thoughts and prayers

Started by Bart Elliott, November 15, 2008, 08:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bart Elliott

I just received an email from Billy Ward ... and he needs your positive thoughts and prayers.

Billy's life partner,  http://www.maurarobinson.com]Maura Robinson , was recently diagnosed with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML). This illness basically came out of nowhere; manifesting over the past four weeks.  Maura's kidney shut down and other organs as well, but now the kidney is improving and she will begin chemotherapy this Sunday or Monday. The exact day of treatment will depend on her organs health however.

Maura is currently in critical condition. Billy says that she is very strong.

Billy asked that I let you all know, and said that "your thoughts and prayers mean the world to me."

Please take some time to pray and/or send good thoughts for Maura (and Billy).

You can post encouraging words here ... I'll be notifying Billy about this thread.

Jon E

NY Frank

Prayers for Maura's full recovery, and prayers for Billy, family, and friends.

Chip Donaho

Lou

My thoughts are with Maura and Billy ... I wish them strength ...

Lou

Paicey

Im sorry to learn of Mauras condition Billy, my prayers will be with you this very night.

Paul DAngelo

Maura and Billy will be in the thoughts and prayers of both me and my wife. 

We certainly hope for the best and wish you both only the best.

Chris Whitten

Uugh, more bad news.
My thoughts are with Billy and his partner.
I'm hoping for a positive outcome...
I don't have any more adequate words I can say.  :-[

Nathan Cartier

Sorry to hear that Billy.  I sent you two good vibes while I was playing last night.

Get Well Maura.

Tim van de Ven

I am hoping for a positive outcome as well.

Billy has my best wishes and thoughts.

Riddim

Todd Norris

Hey Billy,

Here's hoping for a quick miraculous recovery.  You're both in my prayers.

Todd

Louis Russell

Count me in too!  God takes care of his kids. 

Hannah Ford

Cancer effects many victims when it strikes.  Went through it with my Dad and it was very scary.  Alot of  prayers and alot of faith....

Billy, Dad and I were just with you up in New York at MD Fest. It's always shocking how quick something tragic like this can enter our lives.

You can bet that we will definately have you in our thoughts and in our prayers daily.  May God's hand be upon Maura and you. 

Hannah

eardrum

Billy,
Definately! We are praying.  May she get the best care possible! And take care of yourself also, she's going to need a strong shoulder.

Todd Knapp

My sympathies are with you, Billy. A close member of my family is also battling cancer at the moment. My heart is also with you and Maura.

Be strong in faith, hope and love.

Jim R.

Billy,

Sorry to hear of this news. I will be thinking and praying. You're such a positive person, I hope that you remain strong during this time.

Billy Ward

Thanks guys!  I am living one day at a time.  she starts chemotherapy tomorrow.  the doctors are awesome - I'm going to load them up with swag.

Mark Pedersen

Best wishes to both of you, wishing a speedy recovery - Maura is lucky to have you by her side!

Dave Sharma