Topic: Community drum solo 2009!  (Read 22158 times)

Offline David Crigger

• Honorary VIP
    • www.davidcrigger.com
Re: Community drum solo 2009!
« Reply #240 on: May 26, 2009, 01:47 AM »

I need a DC t-shirt. That was a nice touch David.

Funny thing with the shirt. Hadn't planned on it - but while setting up the video thing - I decided to compare my lighting to last year's submission. and realized that "OMG. I'm wearing exactly the SAME CLOTHES!"

So in changing from what I guess is my favorite Green Lantern t-shirt - I saw the Drummer Cafe shirt just hanging there and well, there you go...

David

Offline Bart Elliott

• Chef de Cuisine
  • Founder & owner of DrummerCafe.com
    • bartelliott
    • bartelliott
    • w w w . B a r t E l l i o t t . c o m
« Reply #241 on: May 26, 2009, 06:41 AM »
So in changing from what I guess is my favorite Green Lantern t-shirt - I saw the Drummer Cafe shirt just hanging there and well, there you go...

;D  I intentionally wore a Drummer Cafe t-shirt, but you can't tell because of the camera angle.

Thanks to everyone who was able to wear their Drummer Cafe T-shirt; as Frank said, nice touch.  :)

Offline Jon E

• Cafe VIP
  • Gaaaah!
    • Things Very Special
« Reply #242 on: May 26, 2009, 07:16 AM »
I was wearing my DC shirt the day before (when I couldn't play anything that didn't sound like I was throwing drums down the stairs!).  The next day I came home from work and just sat down and played.  Thus my "officious" garb.  Not very ROCKIN".

Offline Bart Elliott

• Chef de Cuisine
  • Founder & owner of DrummerCafe.com
    • bartelliott
    • bartelliott
    • w w w . B a r t E l l i o t t . c o m
« Reply #243 on: May 26, 2009, 07:25 AM »
I was wearing my DC shirt the day before (when I couldn't play anything that didn't sound like I was throwing drums down the stairs!).  The next day I came home from work and just sat down and played.  Thus my "officious" garb.  Not very ROCKIN".

So are you trying to blame the DC t-shirt?  ;)

Offline Jon E

• Cafe VIP
  • Gaaaah!
    • Things Very Special
« Reply #244 on: May 26, 2009, 09:22 AM »
So are you trying to blame the DC t-shirt?

Clearly! 

Drummer Cafe RSS Feeds Drummer Cafe on Twitter Drummer Cafe on Facebook Drummer Cafe on YouTube Drummer Cafe on Pinterest Drummer Cafe on Instagram