• Welcome to Drummer Cafe Community Forum.

To Our Dear Friend Gaddabout -

Started by Todd Norris, April 11, 2009, 03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Norris

Hi folks,

I just learned that our dear friend Gaddabout's wife Jessica passed away today.  I have no other details at this time.  Let's use this spot to offer our condolences and support to Matt. 

I'm so sorry bro.  I can't even imagine what you're going through right now.  Take comfort in your faith in our Lord that she is in a better place right now.  With no pain and no fear.  Just God in all his Glory.  Matt, I sent you my phone number in case you don't have it.  Please call me anytime. 

Todd

NY Frank

I'm so very sorry to hear.  Your family is in our prayers.

Chip Donaho

So sorry to hear that Gaddy. I'm sure she's with our Lord now....

Bart Elliott

Oh my Father ...

Matt, I'm so saddened to hear this. I knew of health issues, but not even the closest potential for this.

I pray for God's Peace and Comfort to you and Jessica's family members.

I love you Matt.

You have my number my friend.

eardrum

Our heartfelt sympathies go out to you Matt. 

David Stanoch

Dear Matt,

Although I've only just met you the kindness you've extended tells me a lot about you already. This news is unbearably sad.

Please know you & yours are in my thoughts and prayers and I hope there is some comfort in knowing your wife, whom I understand was ill, suffers no more.

I wish you strength and peace my friend.

Dave Heim

Matt -

The thoughts and prayers of the Heim family go out to you.

Peace.

Dave

Matt Self (Gaddabout)

Thank you everyone for your wonderful words. I'm doing a lot of emotional oscillating right now so maybe it's not the best time to respond, but I do appreciate the outreach here.

Hug your loved ones. Never miss a moment to cherish the ones closest to you. You may not get the opportunity to say goodbye.

Gregg Rivers

I'm truly sorry for your loss Matt. My prayers are with you and your family.

KevinD

Matt,

I am truly sorry for the terrible news of your loss, please accept my most sincere condolences to you and your family. I'm very sorry I can' think of more appropriate things to say at this time other than that my thoughts are with you.

Kevin

Andy Ziker

It was little over 11 years ago that my first wife, Rena, passed away. In some ways it seems like this happened ages ago, and on the other hand I can still feel the grief as if it was yesterday.

Four years ago, in a dramatic change of fortune, I married my lovely wife Cindy. In my case, time eventually produced a positive result.

Since we live in the same area, maybe we could go out to lunch sometime. I am unfortunately an expert in the grieving process...

Todd Norris

Quote from: Andy Ziker on April 11, 2009, 11:38 PM
It was little over 11 years ago that my first wife, Rena, passed away. In some ways it seems like this happened ages ago, and on the other hand I can still feel the grief as if it was yesterday.

Four years ago, in a dramatic change of fortune, I married my lovely wife Cindy. In my case, time eventually produced a positive result.

Since we live in the same area, maybe we could go out to lunch sometime. I am unfortunately an expert in the grieving process...

Wow Andy, I had no idea.  It's good to hear that good can come later.  That's great to offer to talk with him.  There's several of us here in the Phoenix area.  Maybe we can all come sit next to him for a week in silence like Job's friends did. 

JeepnDrummer

Matt, I'm very sorry to hear this.  You're in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.  If there's anything I can do to help you, please let me know.

Tom

lopan

Matt,

I am also very saddened to hear of your loss. My heartfelt thoughts are with you in this time of sorrow.

-Mike

Mark Pedersen

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am sorry to hear about your loss.

William Leslie

I'm truely sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and the family. May the Lord be with you during this trying time in your life.

Hannah Ford

Matt,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  I'm sure there are no words that can reach or describe how much you must hurt at this moment. 

Just know that there are many of us here praying for you in your time of need.  Please don't grieve alone.

Hannah

Robyn

I'm terribly sorry to hear this Matt. Peace and prayers to you and your family.

robyn

DoubleC

Quote from: Gaddabout on April 11, 2009, 08:46 PM
Thank you everyone for your wonderful words. I'm doing a lot of emotional oscillating right now so maybe it's not the best time to respond, but I do appreciate the outreach here.

Hug your loved ones. Never miss a moment to cherish the ones closest to you. You may not get the opportunity to say goodbye.

I'm sooooo sorry to hear this Matt.  I hugged my wife with a little more firmness after hearing this.  I'll be praying for you and your family.

cc

David Crigger

Matt -

What horrible news. I'm so sorry for your loss.

David