• Welcome to Drummer Cafe Community Forum.

wHat sortA hedz should I uze RAWK

Started by felix, April 24, 2009, 03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Aldridge

For metal, heads don't matter - just use triggers.  In fact, I have some spare Wooly Wall lying around you could use for head material, and even *that* would work.

Oh, and try using the search function, fool.

Mark Counts

Quote from: ƒelix on April 25, 2009, 10:50 PM

Great Thread. Prolly learn stick twirling and head banging here. Something new and improved.

Jon E

It's settled then--all noob questions will be routed directly to Mr. A.   8)

Mister Acrolite

Quote from: Jon E on April 26, 2009, 06:56 AM
It's settled then--all noob questions will be routed directly to Mr. A.   8)

...and promptly answered by my social secretary, Jon E.

Robyn

Quote from: ƒelix on April 25, 2009, 10:50 PM
For metal, heads don't matter - just use triggers.  In fact, I have some spare Wooly Wall lying around you could use for head material, and even *that* would work.

Okay, this is getting weird now. Felix has appeared to have split into multiple personalities, among several different people. ???  Mebbe we should start calling you Sybil?

robyn (i think...)

Mark Counts

Quote from: robyn on April 26, 2009, 11:49 AM
Okay, this is getting weird now. Felix has appeared to have split into multiple personalities, among several different people. ???  Mebbe we should start calling you Sybil?

robyn (i think...)
Robyn,
It is getting very wierd and I have to agree with you ::). Not sure what or who it is :o? This new felix, who is this dude :-[? What happend to the Sonor man. We are talking Act ll drum kits. RAWKin' Gammer and something that reminded me of my high school days, "hedz". My mind was altered back then and this seems more like flash backs of those days. I thought I had come out of the 70's :'(.

David Aldridge

Quote from: drumnut1 on April 26, 2009, 12:09 PM
Robyn,
It is getting very wierd and I have to agree with you ::). Not sure what or who it is :o? This new felix, who is this dude :-[? What happend to the Sonor man. We are talking Act ll drum kits. RAWKin' Gammer and something that reminded me of my high school days, "hedz". My mind was altered back then and this seems more like flash backs of those days. I thought I had come out of the 70's :'(.

Aww... I was just having a little fun.  Was hoping n00b would chime in and we could banter back and forth, but looks like too much confusion set in before that happened.  Oh well *shrug*.

Mark Counts

Quote from: David Aldridge on April 26, 2009, 02:02 PM
Aww... I was just having a little fun.  Was hoping n00b would chime in and we could banter back and forth, but looks like too much confusion set in before that happened.  Oh well *shrug*.
That is OK David,
I knew unless Felix had two accounts it had to be someone else. All in good fun man.

DR

Quote from: drumnut1 on April 26, 2009, 02:10 PM
I knew unless Felix had two accounts it had to be someone else. All in good fun man.
Or, Felix just modified his profile name.

...Too funny.  Felix cracks me up.

Todd Norris

For me, it was the 8000+ posts that gave him away.

felix

OH here's my thread.  Jeez I thougt I was deleted.

Ya know, I might be a noob but I'm a vip darnint and I should at least get the time of day from you.

Who is the felix person you guys keep talking about.  sounds like a real jerk to me.

Anywasy this thread is boring.  I'm going to start another one.  I have lots of questions Ok?  So you smart awesome drummers have to answer them and make me better ok?  YOu think you can do that?

Thanks
noob

Robyn

Dave A, I wasn't griping, sorry. :)  I find this whole thing hilarious.  Noob, ask away!  Can't wait to see pix of your b*tchin' kit!  ;D

robyn

felix

Hi robin.  You seem like a nice lady!  If I didn't have a girlfriend I'm sure we would be able to get a malt after church and stuff.

So yea!  I'm grounded from TV and can only do my work on the computer- so I surf here on break.

I will get a pic up of my kit

it is a shooting star wrap.. I really dig it and got it for $229 bucks.  It needs new hedz tho' and another bass drum of course, but I have a double bass drum pedal that I will have to use for the cafe solo.

NY Frank

noob - are you gonna do a piece for this year's DC Community Solo?

Joe

Quote from: the noob on April 27, 2009, 01:35 PM

That's actually a kit I would have no qualms about using for small group things---if it didn't have that awful frickin' wrap.

Robyn

Only a 4 piece for a death metal band?! Boy u really are a noob arent' u?  j/k ;D

Too bad you have a girlfrend and I'm married and old enough to be yer mom.  Boy we'd make the sparks fly for sure. ::)

ms. cougar

Chip Donaho

Quote from: robyn on April 27, 2009, 11:00 PM
ms. cougar
I've watched this thread get rather funny by the minute. I'd now like to add that set to my collection. Too bad I'm broke like someone else I know.  ;D

Nathan Cartier

Man, is this what happens when I stop hanging out in the chat room during the day? 

Nathan Cartier

In the spirit of the thread:

I dunno wut kinda headz u shud use, but Im usin this Perl Pro-tone heads that were on my Perl Expert drums when I bought them.  Sound okay when I put lots o duck tape on em.

I play xMETALx too, do you liek Derek Roddy?

Robyn