• Welcome to Drummer Cafe Community Forum.

Good-bye Felix

Started by Bart Elliott, October 06, 2009, 11:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bart Elliott

Wesley (aka felix) has requested that his account be deleted here at the Drummer Cafe. Sorry to see him go and have no idea what's up ... other than, like many of us, we need a break from time to time. Personally, I don't think account deletion is the answer, but you've got to do what is best for you.

Anyway ... felix ... I just wanted to thank you for being part of the Drummer Cafe forum all these many years. You were one of the first members to join this community almost eight years ago. I wish you much success in all that you do.

Peace.

Jon E

take care felix (if you see this). 

Dave Heim

Really sorry to hear that.

Hannah Ford

Nathan Cartier

Bye felix, you crazy cat.  I'll miss ya.

Chip Donaho

That's sad to hear. He made my day when he stopped over for a visit. I wish him the best and hope he sends me an email or calls. Hint, hint....  ;)

Susan Wood

Don't leave, Felix;I think you are hilarious!

Tim van de Ven

Please stick around, Felix.

NY Frank

Don't do it, brother.  Think about taking a break instead and then come back when you're ready.

Vintage Ludwig

Aw maaaaaan.......Gonna miss ya Wesley.  And your wisdom and knowledge in regards to drums and drumming.  I hope you and your family are well-

Kev

Robyn

Quote from: New York Frank on October 06, 2009, 04:59 PM
Don't do it, brother.  Think about taking a break instead and then come back when you're ready.

+1   :'(

robyn

Tkitna

Who's going to be the cranky one now?

Bummer. Hope he comes back when he gets whatever it is sorted out.

Dave Heim

Quote from: tkitna on October 07, 2009, 11:30 PM
Who's going to be the cranky one now?

Bummer. Hope he comes back when he gets whatever it is sorted out.

I never saw Wes as cranky - more like pragmatic and blunt.  My two favorite attitudes.  You always know where you stand with him.  No punches pulled.  :)

Louis Russell

Felix, give me a call when you get a chance. 

eardrum

Take care brother. I hope you find IT, whatever it is.

Paul DAngelo

I'm shocked and saddened to hear this.  Felix, for me, has been the heart of the cafe since I first joined pretty many years ago.

Wishing Felix the best and looking forward to his return.

Brett Tanner

Certainly hope you return. 

Brett

dizz

Mark Counts

Going to really miss you man. I wish you would change your mind? The place won't be the same with out the worlds number one drummer :'(.