Topic: Crazy For You - Showtime Challenge at the London Palladium  (Read 1150 times)

Offline Todd Knapp

• Cafe VIP
    • Todd Knapp Drums & Percussion
This coming Sunday, I'll be performing Crazy For You at the London Palladium. This show is the most recent installment of the Showtime Challenge, produced by Eyebrow Productions.

This is my second such show, having played Me and My Girl at the Palladium last year.

The jist is this: we will rehearse, stage and perform a West End musical all in a 48-hour period. Rehearsals will begin Friday the 16th at 7:30pm and the curtain goes up at 7:30pm on Sunday 18th.

We are performing in aid of Cecily's Fund, a charity which pays for the education of children orphaned by AIDS in Zambia.

For more information, or to book tickets, click here: http://www.showtimechallenge.co.uk/

So, if you're in the UK, please come out for a good cause and enjoy a fantastic musical put together from some of Gershwin's finest music.

Offline David Stanoch

• Honorary VIP
  • "Give the Drummer Some!"
    • david.stanoch
    • Rhythmelodic
Re: Crazy For You - Showtime Challenge at the London Palladium
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 08:22 PM »
Wonderful!

Wish I could be there!

Get down my friend & have a blast - sounds like an action-packed experience and all for a worthy cause - outstanding!

Enjoy!
"You are only in competition with yourself" ~ Max Roach

Offline Todd Knapp

• Cafe VIP
    • Todd Knapp Drums & Percussion
Re: Crazy For You - Showtime Challenge at the London Palladium
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 02:39 PM »
Thanks, David. The weekend will be a whirlwind, and I'll still have my eyes firmly fixed on the ink on Sunday night.

It's not the toughest chart I've ever seen, but it's not a breeze, and there are lots of kicks and lines to pick up. Looking forward to it.

Drummer Cafe RSS Feeds Drummer Cafe on Twitter Drummer Cafe on Facebook Drummer Cafe on YouTube Drummer Cafe on Pinterest Drummer Cafe on Instagram