Topic: Pacific Vs Premier  (Read 1760 times)

_andygumm_

Pacific Vs Premier
« on: January 14, 2003, 03:34 PM »
Which set is of higher quality?  Speaking about the premier artist maple and the pacifc cx.

Offline Mark Schlipper

• Cafe VIP
  • drum + hand
    • chock full o' creamy goodness
Re:Pacific Vs Premier
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2003, 05:24 PM »
id put the premier artist against the pacific LX.  
Making bad art.  Saying stupid things.  Implimenting my master plan to be forgotten when I'm gone and forgettable while I'm here.

The Luna Moth
me
Perish the Island

_andygumm_

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2003, 05:49 PM »
yeah but lx and cx are the exact same except for finish i beleive?  and i actually happen to like the cx's finish better.  thats why i did that.

Ratamatatt

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2003, 05:51 PM »
Premier.

Doedrums

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2003, 09:17 PM »
I'd take the Premier any day.

Paul L

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2003, 09:34 PM »
I agree.  Premier!  They have been in business a very long time.  The workmanship on the Pacific drums don't seem quite as good to me.

_andygumm_

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2003, 09:19 AM »
right now i have about a 5 year old pearl export.  how much better/worse woudl this kit be than that one?   http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10175&item=936808011]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10175&item=936808011

Offline Mark Schlipper

• Cafe VIP
  • drum + hand
    • chock full o' creamy goodness
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2003, 01:17 PM »
the cabria is premiers low end, so thats really pretty comprable to the export in general terms.  in specifics i cant say.
Making bad art.  Saying stupid things.  Implimenting my master plan to be forgotten when I'm gone and forgettable while I'm here.

The Luna Moth
me
Perish the Island

Drummer Cafe RSS Feeds Drummer Cafe on Twitter Drummer Cafe on Facebook Drummer Cafe on YouTube Drummer Cafe on Pinterest Drummer Cafe on Instagram
Click HERE to LEARN MORE!