Topic: 2011 Sturgis Rally  (Read 1365 times)

Offline Daniel Heier

• Cafe VIP
2011 Sturgis Rally
« on: August 10, 2011, 04:38 PM »
Hi Everyone!

I am a little late, but just wanted to share with you that this week I am performing at the 2011 Sturgis Bikers Rally with the Andy Gibson Band. We are the house band entertainment at Glencoe Campground. We performed the last two nights and go on at 10:30 tonight and 6:30 tomorrow evening. It has been a great week out here, lots of friendly people, and the staff treats the band with tremendous respect. Great gigs. So if any of you are bikers are at the Rally and want to make your way out, be great to see you!

Then we cap off the weekend at the Sioux Empire Fair playing after the Hinder concert. For a gig that is totally different,  I will also be performing at Lifelight Music Festival in Sioux Falls, SD the first weekend of September. It is the largest Christian music festival in the nation. Approx 250,000 make there way out each year. Details TBA.

Hope all is well!

D
"The winner is he who gives himself to his work, body and soul."

Offline Ryan Smith

• Cafe VIP
Re: 2011 Sturgis Rally
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 05:07 PM »
Hey Daniel,

Nice job drumming at Lifelight.   Good to meet a fellow Cafe member and talk drums and drummers.

Offline Daniel Heier

• Cafe VIP
Re: 2011 Sturgis Rally
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 10:37 PM »
You too Ryan! It was awesome to talk drums and listen to some cool music. Hope all is well!
"The winner is he who gives himself to his work, body and soul."

Drummer Cafe RSS Feeds Drummer Cafe on Twitter Drummer Cafe on Facebook Drummer Cafe on YouTube Drummer Cafe on Pinterest Drummer Cafe on Instagram