• Welcome to Drummer Cafe Community Forum.

Drum For Cures — Breast Cancer Can Stick It!

Started by Bart Elliott, September 24, 2016, 12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bart Elliott

In an effort to help those in the drumming community with their fundraising efforts for cancer research and awareness, I created DrumForCures.com.

DrumForCures.com will soon be its own website that will act as a portal to help everyone find drum related events, fundraisers, etc., that focus on finding cures for an unlimited list of diseases and conditions.

One such event that I am trying to raise funds for is the Breast Cancer Can Stick It! Foundation, Inc. — a non-profit 501(C)(3) organization started by drummer and breast cancer survivor, April Samuels.

I would like to invite the entire Drummer Cafe community to help me raise $1000 towards this year's fundraiser. Your financial gift is tax-deductible (USA) and 100% goes towards cancer research and awareness.

This year's fundraising event is a Drummathon scheduled for October 9, 2016 from 10a-7p at Klyde Warren Park in Dallas, Texas. To learn more about this event, read the news article here at Drummer Cafe:
http://www.drummercafe.com/music-industry/drum-news/breast-cancer-can-stick-it-2nd-annual-drummathon.html

To make your financial contribution visit www.DrumForCures.com.