Topic: Drum For Cures — Breast Cancer Can Stick It!  (Read 1375 times)

Offline Bart Elliott

• Chef de Cuisine
  • Founder & owner of DrummerCafe.com
    • bartelliott
    • bartelliott
    • w w w . B a r t E l l i o t t . c o m
Drum For Cures — Breast Cancer Can Stick It!
« on: September 24, 2016, 12:28 PM »
In an effort to help those in the drumming community with their fundraising efforts for cancer research and awareness, I created DrumForCures.com.

DrumForCures.com will soon be its own website that will act as a portal to help everyone find drum related events, fundraisers, etc., that focus on finding cures for an unlimited list of diseases and conditions.

One such event that I am trying to raise funds for is the Breast Cancer Can Stick It! Foundation, Inc. — a non-profit 501(C)(3) organization started by drummer and breast cancer survivor, April Samuels.

I would like to invite the entire Drummer Cafe community to help me raise $1000 towards this year's fundraiser. Your financial gift is tax-deductible (USA) and 100% goes towards cancer research and awareness.

This year's fundraising event is a Drummathon scheduled for October 9, 2016 from 10a-7p at Klyde Warren Park in Dallas, Texas. To learn more about this event, read the news article here at Drummer Cafe:
http://www.drummercafe.com/music-industry/drum-news/breast-cancer-can-stick-it-2nd-annual-drummathon.html

To make your financial contribution visit www.DrumForCures.com.

Drummer Cafe RSS Feeds Drummer Cafe on Twitter Drummer Cafe on Facebook Drummer Cafe on YouTube Drummer Cafe on Pinterest Drummer Cafe on Instagram