Topic: CYMBAL PROBLEM  (Read 3384 times)

lildrummer

Re:CYMBAL PROBLEM
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2003, 07:26 PM »
i have my 10 inch splash between the toms and my 8 inch next to the crash with the help of a clamp!! i never felt that they were placed at the wrong place.. but then everyone has their own choices.. oooh and yeah thanks for the musicians friend idea.. i go to that site a lot.. but never checked out if the shipping is free to canada as well if u have a bigger order... do any of u knoww??? anybody know about a canadian site or something thats something like musicians friend????

random_jedi

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2003, 07:37 PM »
If all else fails, you don't have to submit your order.  You could follow it all the way up until your actual purchase and see how much the shipping would be.  Doesn't hurt to check.

lildrummer

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2003, 08:12 PM »
ohhhhhh .. yeaaahh... stupid me  :P

nullify_drummer

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2003, 10:15 PM »
did u check the bell, it might be kinda ripped or what ever ya wanna call it, from the cymbal post i've only had it happen once to a camber but it was old and seen its days of being played. just check the bell and to help stop this, i bought some small rubber gas line at a hardware store, and cut it up in small portions and it works great and you only gotta replace it about once every two years

Drummer Cafe RSS Feeds Drummer Cafe on Twitter Drummer Cafe on Facebook Drummer Cafe on YouTube Drummer Cafe on Pinterest Drummer Cafe on Instagram