• Welcome to Drummer Cafe Community Forum.

Drum Builders Summit Aug. 22,23,24, 2003 Denver

Started by Exotic Drums, April 22, 2003, 08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Exotic Drums

Hey guys,
I wanted to give a heads up to any of you "do it yourself" drum builders out there or guys who are into custom drums. Some DIY drum builders and small custom drum companies have set up a drum builders gathering August 22,23,24, 2003 in Denver Colorado. It will be held at the Comfort Inn Hotel in downtown Denver. Most of the people attending are drum builders who have met on drum forums just like this one. We thought it was time we met face to face to discuss drums and drum building. We've booked a meeting room at the Hotel to set up some of our gear for a show and tell and to play drums. This is all about having fun, meeting different people, and talking about our favorite subject...drums. If any of you guys are interested in attending, you can e-mail me or write back on this thread and I'll give you more info.  We'll have a web site set up with general information shortly that I will post as well.  Patrick  http://www.exoticdrums.com

Fireftr125

I wouldnt mind going to that, but I have to save up for the drummer cafe convention.